- Full weed removal for beds. Weeding allows your flowers show their natural glory.
- Clear the leaves out of stairwells and other structures. The occasional heavy thunderstorm may overwhelm drains if they become clogged with debris.
- Now that the leaves are on the trees it is easier to see possible dead limbs – time to prune that deadwood so it doesn’t fall in the middle of your get together.
- Prune your shrubs. This spring was cool and wet which are perfect ingredients for shrub growth. Keep you shrubs under control and get them pruned back.
- Lawn weeds love the wet conditions too. Time to treat your yard with a broadleaf weed control application.
Summer! What a great time to enjoy the warm, long days. Vacations beckon, as do outdoor events. Now that we are officially in the season of outdoor living it is time to think of how your yard should be prepared for cookouts, outdoor movies, lounging, and family gatherings. Some simple yard maintenance items will not only provide a quiet haven after a long day’s work, but also make your guests feel comfortable and complement your “Green Thumb.”
These items are just some of the basic, simple tasks you can do yourself, or if life is just a little too busy, Virginia Lawn Service is here to help. Take advantage of this great discount while it lasts! Let’s make sure your outdoor living space is in perfect shape for that big 4th of July BBQ, or any of your other events coming up this summer.
Take advantage of this special offer on our Yard Prep Package to receive 15% off the tasks listed above. Special is good from June 8 to June 29, 2018. Please fill out this form to receive your discount.